“When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
Let’s face it, we have all been to a wedding ceremony where we are thinking "how much longer is this going to go for" or not paid much attention to the content because it isnt reflective of the couple or really all that interesting- more of a 'generic ceremony'.
Well, with me as your celebrant, you won't need to worry about that. I am here to create a ceremony that you and your guests will enjoy and maybe even have a little giggle. Together we will create a bright, modern and relaxed ceremony that really reflects you as individuals and as a couple. Whether you want traditional wedding or more of a modern approach, I will work with you to capture your vision and provide creative ideas to bring your ceremony to life.
I travel all over Adelaide including the Adelaide Hills, McLaren Vale, Barossa and even the Yorke Peninsula! Oh and did you know I can officiate weddings all across Australia! Let's chat about your dream location.
As your celebrant, I will provide you with;
– An initial obligation free meeting either face to face or for busy people FaceTime or Skype works well,
– Preparation and lodgement of all legal documents required,
– Unlimited email/phone communication,
– Rehearsal ceremony (subject to location),
– An individual and personalised ceremony,
– Comprehensive resource kit of ceremony ideas, poem and ritual examples and music ideas,
– Professional, wireless PA system CD/USB connectivity plus wireless microphone,
– Attend your ceremony location at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time, and
– Big smiles and my genuine desire to see you have the most amazing ceremony.
So you want to book and wondering what the next steps are?
1. We meet and have coffee (or wine) and complete a booking form and a Notice of Intended Marriage form (NOIM). The NOIM needs to be lodged with your celebrant at least one month, and not more than eighteen months, before the marriage takes place.
2. I then email you a questionnaire “to get to know you more” which assists me in creating a personalised ceremony for you (this is optional).
3. You receive a first draft of your ceremony (at least 2 weeks prior to your wedding) *this is optional as some couple prefer a surprise.
4. A final draft is emailed (with any changes requested) at least 1 week prior to your wedding date.
5. We arrange a rehearsal or final meeting to sign a Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage.
6. We get married!
7. All legal documentation will be completed and lodged to Birth Deaths and Marriages who will register your marriage.